Celebrate Williams College graduation in the heart of Williamstown.
The Williams Inn is located on the campus and steps away from all of the commencement activities, making it a natural choice for your Graduation Headquarters.
Due to overwhelming demand for room reservations on this weekend we use a special booking process. We ask that you review the following information carefully:
Reservations cannot be booked more than a year in advance. Therefore inquiries for the Class of 2019 should be made on or after Monday June 4, 2018.
The following information applies to reservations for the Class of 2018:
- As a reminder, the Williams College Class of 2018 Commencement is scheduled for Sunday June 3, 2018.
- The room rates for The Williams Inn for the period encompassing the nights on May 31 through June 3 will be $299 per night for our standard rooms, and $359 per night for our superior rooms. Rates include an expanded continental breakfast daily. All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- Reservations including the nights of Friday June 1 and Saturday June 2 will require a three (3) night minimum stay, and therefore a room reservation needs to include either Thursday night May 31, or Sunday night June 3.
- For those checking out on Sunday June 3, we offer a complimentary 4pm check out for your convenience at no additional charge.
- A request for reservations should be submitted in writing to email@example.com or to the address below stating the number of rooms requested, preference for king or two double beds, number of adults & children in each room, and check-in/check-out dates for each. Please do not send requests earlier than June 5, 2017.
The Williams Inn
1090 Main Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
- First priority requests for reservations must be received by June 23, 2017. You will receive an e-mail acknowledging that your request was received. We will do our best to accommodate all requests received by this date. Late requests will be booked based on availability and at the prevailing rate on that date.
- We will reply to all requests received by June 23, 2017 no later than July 7.
- For all accepted requests, confirmation will be finalized upon receipt of a deposit in the amount of one night’s room and tax (11.7%). The deposit will need to be received by July 21 by credit card or check or the room(s) will be released and reassigned.
- The final deposit, equal to the remainder of the reservation value, is due no later than November 1, 2017. If not received by then, the existing reservation will be cancelled.
- Reservations may be cancelled or modified on or before January 31, 2018 to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made after this date for cancellations or modifications.
Important Dates to Remember:
Monday June 5, 2017
The first day that written reservations requests will be considered
June 23, 2017
First priority requests must be received by this date
July 7, 2017
Notice from Inn if request was accepted
July 20, 2017
First deposit due
November 1, 2017
Final deposit due
January 31, 2018
Final date to cancel or modify reservations without penalty
June 3, 2018